Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TUSAL and Dora Doll

So here is another TUSAL post. Haven't filled the glass much, this month I didn't stitch as much as I had to. I'm really falling behind, not sure if I'll be on time for my bet. So here's the glass and my process.








BUT this month I made the Dora doll. So here she is :) I didn't like her at first, but the end result was good. The little girl really liked her new doll. She is sleeping with Dora and bringing her to the kindergarten. I'm really glad I could make a little girl so happy.














Also made a few makeup bags for my colleagues at work.



My boyfriend and I took up apartment gardening this year. This is my first time trying to grow something at home, so far I think that we need more practice:)

1 comment:

  1. Man labai patinka tavo siuvinėjimas kryželiu! Čia reikia tiek daug kruopštumo ir kantrybės... Šaunuolė!!!!

    ReplyDelete