Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just some random thoughts . . .

The past week or so I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do this year. I have so many ideas and even the supplies but I don't have time. I am always carrying a book with me for those moments when I need to wait for something or stand in a line at the post office. At home I'm also stitching, sewing or reading if I have any spare moments. But there is also work and after work there's making dinner, on the weekends it's cleaning etc. I think what I need is some sort of time managing strategy what would work for me. We'll see how that works :)

This year I have also taken part in this reading challenge. At the end of 2012 all the participants had to choose 12 books (you can't change the books later) they would read in 2013 and review them on their web page. The participants compete for the grand year prize and monthly prizes also. I hove this will help me read more books that I own (and that is a lot).  Your can read about it here.

So at the moment I am stitching a gift for my brother for his wedding. And it's very soon! I do hope that I'll be on time. I'll show it whne I'm finished :)




No comments:

Post a Comment